IDEAL Systems is a manufacturing solutions provider offering a mix of Tooling, Automation, Additive Manufacturing, Consulting and Molding Workcell Systems to both OEM’s and Custom Molders.
Our Consulting Services include:
PROCESS ENGINEERING & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• Front end project/product resource – DFMPro & Moldex3D simulation services, manufacturing methods & technology, tooling strategy, material selection.
• Molding process development & troubleshooting services using scientific molding principals.
• Project management resource for mold design & build.
• Assist your engineering team with tooling/molding vendor selection.
• Assist your tooling vendors to resolve molding/tooling issues.
• Visit your manufacturing sites for startup assistance & training.
FORM TECH TOOL & MOLD
o Located in Biddeford ME – precise, complex tooling is core competency
o Specialist in LSR tooling
o Insert Molds, 2 Shot, High Cavitation, Stack Molds
o Located in Danbury CT - Principal is former Dynacept General Manager
o Rapid Tooling, CNC Part Machining & Low Volume Molding
o Specialist in labor intensive molding - handloads, over molding, inserts
BYRNE TOOL & DESIGN
o Located in Rockford MI
o Low cost & short lead-times
o Class 101 Molds & aluminum prototype tooling
o Boston based VC funded startup in additive manufacturing space
o 3D printed cavity stacks using a ceramic filled thermoset material. Resists cracking from injection
pressures and can mold high temp materials at high quantities
HAHN Plastics Automation
o WEMO - Robotics & Downstream Automation
o GeKu – industrial & automotive electronics automation
o Waldorf Technik – high tech automation systems for medical and packaging
BMF - Boston MicroFabrication - Technology
o Manufacturing Services & Equipment for 3D printing of miniature & microstructures
o Resolution 2um - 50um - Tolerance +/- 5um – 25um
o Rapidly producing components without the need for tooling or machining, with accuracy and
precision not achievable with traditional additive manufacturing technology.